Voting Information

If you recently turn 18 or perhaps  you want to change your party or your voter registration address, it is important that you are eligible to vote in this next election. You can get voter registration information here.

Are you registered to vote?

Eligible voters can also register to vote in person by going to:

  • Your village, city, or township clerk
  • Department of Motor Vehicles. You can register to vote when you obtain or renew your NYS drivers license or NYS state identification card at any of the license facilities.
  • Registration is also available at other state government offices, including public assistance offices, and military recruitment offices.

When to re-register

In NYS your  registration is permanent unless you move or change your name.

Address changes

If you have moved within the County, you must transfer your registration by re-registering. You may choose to write your new address on the back of your voter identification card and mail it to the Clerk's office.

You must re-register with the local election authority or county clerk if you move to an address outside of the County. Make sure you follow up and ascetain that you were added to the voter rolls. 

Name changes

Voters who legally change their name, but not their address, do not have to re-register. If you have changed your name, you can vote after updating your information at the polls.

Where do I vote?

On Election Day, you will cast your ballot in a polling place, usually in a public building near your home, that serves as a polling place.

You can also call the Westchester Couty Board Of Elections at 914-995-5700 if you live in: Mount Vernon, New Rochelle, Yonkers, Ardsley, Eastchester, Mamaroneck, Larchmont, Rye, or Scarsdale. 

The New York City Board of Elections  office at (866)868-3692 or email the Sammy Ravelo for Congress campaign at 

Other useful Voting Links